feedburner
mitpujara2005@gmail.com:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Programming Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 ebook

Labels:

Image

Programming Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0

Quote:
In its six versions, Visual Basic has evolved from the simplest programming language for Microsoft Windows to an exceedingly complex development environment, capable of delivering virtually anything from tiny utilities to huge n-tier client/server applications. For this reason, the job of writing a book that encompasses all the language's features has become a daunting task, and I was actually intimidated when I began to write this book. I would have preferred to write several books on specific topics, or at least this is what I thought at first.

It took me some months of hard work, but in the end I managed to put everything I wanted to write about in one big tome. I believe that from the reader's point of view this is much better than having to deal with a collection of books or one thick volume written by several authors. One big book by one author ensures a uniform approach to problems and no redundancy. Nevertheless, Programming Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 has been such a large undertaking that I like to think of it as many books in one. The following list will help you to understand what you'll find in it.


Download:


Password:
Code:
www.ddlforumz.com
Retweet this button on every post blogger Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment